AR-News: AR NEWS: Letter- People must adapt in predator areas

WeArPetitions at aol.com WeArPetitions at aol.com
Sun Sep 14 10:52:06 EDT 2003

http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?id=1&display=rednews/2003/09/14/build
/o
Regarding "Views differ at meeting on predators" (Sept. 7 Gazette). It never
ceases to amaze me how some people, instead of adapting to the environment
around them, want to change what God intended to suit their own purposes. If
people insist on living and raising livestock in an area where large predators
exist, they should learn to live with predation. Why should these animals have to
die because people entice them with an easy meal? If these people have to
hire shepherds or buy guard dogs, so be it. That's the price you pay. If you
don't want to pay the price, then leave. I hear there are no grizzlies, wolves or
lions in the East.

Catherine Moffett
Otto, Wyo.

pinion/voice.inc