AR-News: Supporting the ELF Press Office

=?windows-1255?B?8e7j+A==?= rumsiki at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 7 21:02:35 EDT 2003

From: frontline-news at lists.resist.ca
Frontline Information Service   -  Supporting the ELF Press Office -  09/06/03

Supporting the ELF Press Office

The Earth Liberation Front Press Office provides a vital role in keeping the
public and the media informed and updated on ELF actions, philosphy and
history.

In the month of August, the ELF Press Office conducted nearly 50 email and
online interviews with journalists, responded to dozens of public requests for
information and kept ongoing updates posted on the website
earthliberationfront.com. The website alone generates hundreds of thousands of
hits per month which makes it the primary tool for spreading information about
the underground Earth Liberation Front.

One of the biggest challenges we face right now is the need for ongoing funds
to continue earthliberationfront.com since the bandwidth usage for that site is
costing approximately $200 per month. We are having increasing trouble finding
service providers willing to take the legal risks associated with hosting our
website and email address which means that costs for doing so will only go up
in the future. In addition, the need for legal support, cel phones and a post
office box all require funds that we just don't have.

In order to keep the ELF Press Office going, and earthliberationfront.com
operational we need financial support. We are calling on those of you who
support the work of the ELF Press Office to contribute either on a one-time
basis or regularly. Any amount helps! But we are in desparate need currently
for funds to keep the website and email account up and running.

Cheques or international money orders (money orders preferred) can be made out
to the ELF Press Office and mailed to:

Press Office
P.O. Box 21554 - 1424 Commercial Dr.
Vancouver, BC
V5L 5G2
Canada

These will be passed along to the ELF Press Office and used to further the
message of the Earth Liberation Front.

Thanks, ELF Press Office

(Please note, no funds contributed to the ELF Press Office go to Earth
Liberation Front actions. This fundraising appeal is meant to support the ELF
Press Office only).

F R O N T L I N E - N E W S              Now With 5600+ Subscribers!

Brought to you by http://www.animalliberation.net

- For general questions, feedback and requests: frontline at rocketmail.com

- Frontline Information Service Administrator: frontline at rocketmail.com

PGP keys available at: http://www.animalliberation.net/about/pgpkey.asc

Animal Liberation Frontline Information Service bringing you uncensored
news from around the world since 1994