AR-News: * Our Fellow Beings Have Feelings - So We Should Give ThemRights, Too

סמדר rumsiki at netvision.net.il
Sun Aug 17 22:10:43 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 1:03 AM
Subject: AR-News: Our Fellow Beings Have Feelings - So We Should Give ThemRights, Too

An excellent article by Jeremy Rifkin, one of the few visionaries around these days:

   "Until we have the courage to recognize cruelty for what it is -- whether its victim is human or animal --we cannot expect things to be much better in this world.. We cannot have peace among men whose hearts delight in killing any living creature.  By every act that glorifies or even tolerates such moronic delight in killing we set back the progress of humanity."

Rachel Carson