AR-News: Update Jordanian Dog

DTanzer16 at aol.com DTanzer16 at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 09:12:23 EDT 2003

PLEASE CROSS POST

Forwarded Message:

Subj:    Jordan Dog Story to Air on TV
  Date:    7/26/2003 7:47:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time
  From:    Four Paws Trail <fourpawstrail at provide.net>
  To:
  Sent from the Internet (Details)

Yesterday I posted an alert for help for a dog being flown from Jordan to
the U.S. for corrective foot surgery. The dog arrived in the U.S. at
approximately 6 pm EST today.

Channel 7 News - WXYZ TV in Detroit - plans to air the story this evening
if possible.  If it is too late to air it tonight it will be tomorrow or
Monday - but they WILL air the story.

This effort on behalf of  the staff at Channel 7 will help us raise the
funds needed to help this poor dog and will most likely result in some
offers of good homes for him (all of which will be thoroughly checked out).

There is also a possibility that Channel 4 - WDIV TV - will air the story
also.  It is presently being reviewed by their producers.

Rest assured, as soon as I know, I will let you all know.  In the meantime,
please do what you can to let others know about this dog. The more people
know about the situation, the more help can be given.

As additional stations consent to air the story, I will let you know.

Tina

ORIGINAL POST:

Subj:    Jordanian Dog Flying To US For Surgery--Donations Needed
  Date:    7/26/2003 6:51:46 AM Eastern Standard Time
  From:    DTanzer16

PLEASE CROSS POST