AR-News: FW: Dolphins arrive in Mexico

melanie mjartisian at
Tue Jul 22 21:31:26 EDT 2003

Subject: Dolphins arrive in Mexico

Mexican gov't's natural resources - "SEMARNAP")

I did a search on Google for SEMARNAP and I think this is the gov. site

and clicking 0 gave me this:

If anyone knows the correct email address, please post it.

A cargo jet carrying 28 dolphins arrived early Tuesday in the resort city
of Cancun, and local environmental groups claimed several died during the
long trip from the Solomon Islands.

Customs official Jesus Medina confirmed the arrival of the 28 dolphins,
but could not comment on their health. The plane arrived before dawn, and
officials unloaded the large containers that held the mammals.