Fwd: freegan article in sac bee

Adam Weissman, Wetlands Preserve adam at wetlands-preserve.org
Thu May 29 14:26:32 EDT 2003

--
Recognizing the common roots of all forms of oppression, The Activism
Center at Wetlands Preserve fights for human, animal, and earth
activism at wetlands-preserve.org

AOL Instant Messenger SN: Adam of Wetlands
MSN Messenger SN: adam at wetlands-preserve.org
Yahoo Messenger SN: supoortthealf

http://wetlands-preserve.org
	http://www.rainforestrelief.org/	http://lohv-usa.org
			http://ftaareferendum.org
	http://socialjusticecolombia.org

Reported Civilian Deaths in Iraq:  Min 5425  Max 7041  Get updates at
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/
(Note: This figure does not account for the deaths of non-human
animals or of soldiers on either side of the conflict).